Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some of my favorite products

I am a huge fan of fisher price, anything fisher price works for me. When I bottle fed my youngest I used playtex drop ins because they were BPA free,convenient and affordable. When it comes to diapers I started off using pampers brand but now I use Luvs. They absorb really well. Baby food I stand my Gerber. Both of my boys are gerber babies. Since my youngest is a toddler I use gerber graduates. They are very healthy and wholesome. His favorite is the cheese ravioli. But when it comes to juice I prefer juicy juice brand because its 100% juice. Check out these products for yourself, you will be glad you did. Also join business2blogger.com where businesses and bloggers play nicely. Follow this url www.business2blogger.com where you can get connected to business
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment